How To: Loading Data in SAS Visual Analytics - Scheduling a Query
In order to schedule a query, a user must have an appropriate role associated with their account such that they are granted access to the Visual Analytics Query builder in the main hub screen (as shown by the ‘Create Data Query’ option.
In order to schedule a query:
1) Build a desired query in Query Builder.
2) When finished, click on the ‘Schedule Query’ button.
3) The Schedule screen is then displayed which allows the user to choose whether the query should run immediately or when triggered by an event (such as a time). Click ‘New Time Event’.
4) The user is then given the option to schedule the query to run once-off on the given time, or on a recurring basis:
5) When the appropriate time is input, press ‘OK’ to be notified that your query has been successfully scheduled.